122: Nick Onken – A Secret Weapon for Reading Books
I’ve finished more books in the last month than I have in two years.
Today I’m sharing a new discovery with you. I’ve never been much of a reader, but I love learning more and educating myself and feeding my brain. So I’ve found a secret to help me read books quickly. Listen in to hear the three tools that have been helping me read more books in the last month than I have in two years.
I also want to invite you to join the the Nion Life community on Facebook. It’s a great place to meet other creatives, share your work, and collaborate. I’m always on there and am inspired by the conversations with other artists.
You can read books and feed your mind while doing other things like working out, editing, or creating art.
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- What I missed in community college [1:30]
- I wish I loved and could focus on reading [2:00]
- My new secret weapon for reading books [3:00]
- Why I love the Apple AirPods [4:05]
- I listen to podcasts and audiobooks while I work out [5:05]
- How I listen to books at a higher speed [5:40]
- I’m a believer in learning as much as I can [ 7:00]