Like it or not, if you’re a personality, entrepreneur, speaker, author, podcast host, or all of the above, you have a personal brand. The media you put out there says everything about who you are and the level that you play at. Are you someone who wants to play in an elevated space? Someone who is aspirational yet relatable at the same time? It’s a style of photography that I call Elevated Realism. It takes you above the noise and helps your audience connect with you. All the visual assets of your brand subconsciously tell people whether you’re someone they aspire to follow or not.
“I love the “GQ” style images I get from Nick Onken. He’s one of the best in the world at capturing powerful moments and a lifestyle that is attractive to the masses, and adds a premium quality to my brand. It’s helped me get on some of the biggest main stream press there is, land high paying speaking gigs, and increases the overall quality of my brand, separating me from everyone else in my industry. I highly recommend you get in front of his camera if you can!”
Lewis Howes, New York Times bestselling author of The School of Greatness
My photoshoot experience is for people like you—entrepreneurs, creators and influencers—who are interested in taking their personal brand to the next level.
But I also want to be transparent: I can only take on a select number of clients.
Before you schedule a call with me, please read the following criteria to see if you think we’d be a great fit to work together!
1. You believe in the value of visual communication and elevating the way you’re perceived in your industry.
2. You feel my photography style, Elevated Realism (creating images that balance aspiration and relatability), aligns with your brand.
3. You want to create a collection of Anchor Images™ that tell your story through your brand touch points.
4. You understand the bigger picture of your personal brand beyond social media.
5. You’re ready and willing to go the extra mile while you’re developing your visual greatness.
6. You’re a 6-figure earner, who understands this is an investment in yourself and your business.