Taking Out Your Mind Trash
“It’s that monkey brain chatter of worry, fear, and anxiety, and all the thoughts that come from worrying about the future and regretting the past.”
To stay healthy, we make sure we eat the right foods and keep hydrated. To stay clean, we brush our teeth and wash ourselves. Why should taking care of our mind be any different?
Today on NION Radio, we’re talking about taking out our mind trash, which could be keeping us from becoming our best selves and taking charge of our own lives. Listen in as we talk about how to boost your productivity, reduce stress and anxiety, and change your brain chemistry through meditation.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“It’s like taking out the trash on a daily basis; like brushing your teeth, you’re brushing and cleaning your mind daily.”
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- What the “mind trash” is [0:45]
- Why it’s important to step back periodically to recognize that you are not your thoughts [2:12]
- Meditation’s effect on thought patterns and wellbeing [3:55]
- How meditation aids in keeping your body healthy, as well as your mind [5:16]
- The effect that “mind trash” can have on our lives and those around us [6:35]
- Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Check out Nick’s meditation teacher Emily Fletcher’s previous three episodes on NION Radio: