11 Things I Learned This Year
“No matter where you’re at or what you’re going through, it’s important to keep moving, keep your head up and keep going.”
2018 is done and I know most of us, myself included, are happy to see it go. This past year has been a year of growth and learning for me and I’m excited to tell you about the resources and lessons I’ve learned along the way.
Listen in to learn how you can grow your creativity, get more healthy, and move towards your goals in the new year with the lessons I learned in 2018.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“Do what it takes and dive inward. The only way to get up and through is to dive in.”
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- The importance of just keeping moving [2:11]
- Why you should make something every day, even if it sucks [2:46]
- Don’t let the scroll get you! [3:23]
- Diving in and doing the work, and what that will bring you [4:42]
- Why self-care should be a priority [5:44]
- Let yourself feel the dark times [7:25]
- Do your best in everything you can [8:08]
- How to activate creativity in all areas of your life [8:42]
- Not everything is what it seems [9:24]
- Find the tools to get through and elevate yourself [10:31]
- Read a lot of books and educate yourself [12:38]