7 Tips For Building Relationships
I was just in Mexico with a mastermind, which is a group of high level individuals who come together to help each other with life and business. My time there got me thinking about people, networking, and relationships, and how people can come together to create conversations that take your brain to the next level. So today I want to share some of my top tips for building strong relationships.
I also want to encourage you to take the Nion Life quiz if you haven’t yet! It’ll provide you with a bunch of content for wherever you are in your creative journey.
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- “Networking” and talking to people takes practice [2:30]
- How this podcast has helped me build relationships [4:00]
- My seven tips start now [4:50]
- Be a value adder [5:05]
- Push yourself to get out there [5:50]
- You have to ask questions [7:05]
- People don’t care until they know how much you care [7:55]
- Be a connector [8:30]
- Be a host [9:20]
- Follow up and reach out [10:20]
- Read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Listen to the previous episodes mentioned in today’s show: