12 Things I Learned in 2016
Welcome to the first episode of 2017! What a year it has been – there have been a lot of amazing moments, but I have also been put through the ringer, just like a lot of people I’ve talked to.
I think it’s super important to acknowledge the things I’ve learned this year so that I can take action with them. I’ve learned a lot this year, and they were all very different lessons from last year. I want to kick off this year by sharing what I’ve learned with you.
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- The importance of self care [3:10]
- Why you have to create for yourself, even in the slow times [4:50]
- Don’t be a victim [6:35]
- Why you should wear a helmet [7:15]
- Why reinventing is harder than starting [8:05]
- Change your state of mind [9:00]
- Be proactive [11:00]
- Why you have to let things go [12:15]
- Make lemonade [13:40]
- Why you have to have empathy [14:40]
- Appreciation over expectation [15:35]
- Show your appreciation [16:25]