How To Amplify Your Creative Project With Your Network
If you put art or something creative out into the world, of course you want to see it do well.
Today I’m talking to Jared Kleinert, a returning guest, and one of the youngest people I’ve had on the show. Jared has a new book out, 3 Billion Under 30, that he is self publishing and focusing on creating a community around. Listen in to hear him talk about how to use your network to amplify your creative projects and what his creative process for writing this book was like.
I also wanted to tell you about a Nion Life Facebook group I started to build community for creatives. You can join the group and share your stories, your work, and your challenges. I also just wanted to foster a community of collaboration, to connect creatives with each other. We are still building this group, so if you join it and have ideas or suggestions, that would be awesome.
I try to go deep with people when I’m with them so that that lives past our time apart.
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- Why Jared wrote his new book [3:50]
- The benefits of self publishing a book [7:10]
- Who are the people featured in the new book [9:00]
- How to use your network to create success [11:10]
- Why Jared offers something in exchange for help with the book [15:40]
- What Jared can offer to people in his book [19:30]
- How to keep track of your network [21:00]
- How to use social media as a marketing tool [23:05]
- Why this book is a business [24:05]
- Jared’s favorite stories from the book [28:25]
- Learn more about 3 Billion Under 30 and get the book
- Listen to Jared’s last visit to Nion Radio
- Check out Tim Ferriss’ book Tools of Titans
- Learn more about Pencils of Promise
- Music Credit: Believe In Me by Nimbus DeLoud