Five Pieces of Advice for My 20 Year Old Self
I had to build everything that I have built now now from the ground up on my own.
I often get asked what advice I would give my 20 year old self, so I thought I would put it in a podcast. There are definitely some things I wish I had a better grasp on when I was younger, things that I think would’ve upped my game earlier in life. Truly, there are more than five things I would tell my younger self, but these five are definitely a good start.
I’m so excited to be coming up on episode 100! This has been an awesome journey the past couple of year to be on. Remember, at episode 100 we are switching the name of the show to Nion Radio to go along with my new brand that I’ve been developing. Nion is all about living your life in color and creating your moments, and I think you’ll love it.
Wherever you’re at it’s about giving and the energy that surrounds that.
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- How far technology has come since I was 20 [2:30]
- Why studying graphic design launched me into photography [4:00]
- How to master your mental game [4:30]
- Why you have to be grateful [6:40]
- The importance of interning [8:10]
- Why you need to lose the entitlement [9:40]
- The value of giving more [11:15]