Nick Onken - Ten Books for Creative Entrepreneurs Part 2
I’m constantly reminding myself to be grateful for what I have and where I’m at, and also to think outward.
Today I’m continuing my list of my top books for the creative entrepreneur. You can listen to part one of my list here. These books are great for learning about creativity, both the artistic process and the business side of it. The books on this list will inspire you to create greatness and give back to the community. Whether you’re a creative entrepreneur or an entrepreneur in general, I think these books will be super helpful to you.
People skills, I believe, are essential to any entrepreneur, and especially an artist.
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- How to master the money game with Tony Robbins’ book Money: Master the Game [3:10]
- Why I think every entrepreneur should read Walter Isaacson’s biography of Steve Jobs [3:55]
- Distilling your best attributes with help from Sally Hogshead [4:45]
- Creating greatness with Lewis Howes’ book The School of Greatness [6:00]
- How The Promise of a Pencil can help you find your purpose [6:55]
- Listen to Lewis Howes’ podcast episode with Tony Robbins
- Listen to me on Lewis’ show
- Check out the books in today’s episode:
- Money Master the Game by Tony Robbins
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- How the World Sees You by Sally Hogshead
- The Promise of a Pencil by Adam Braun
- Take the quiz on Sally’s website to discover how the world sees you
- Listen to last week’s episode with Christopher Makos
- Music Credit: Need / Want by Ana-Tole and Jonah Christian