Five Tips for Setting Up Your Year
My vision is to create a positive mental change through art and design.
Welcome to the first episode of 2016. The new year is a great time to reflect on where you are going and where you want to go in the next year of your life. You want to set goals for yourself, but more importantly, I like to ask myself, “How do I want to feel?”
This year I’m really excited about the three verticals I’m working on – photography, this podcast, and my typography art projects – really coming to life. Plus I’m launching my new brand, Nion Life, which I can’t wait to see out in the world.
Speaking of moving up and creating more, my team is looking for new interns. Interested? Listen in to hear more about how to apply.
For me, feeling creative resonance is huge.
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- Why I’m pursuing shooting more influencers and celebrities [1:40]
- Why I want to grow this podcast [2:10]
- The growth of my art and typography project [2:55]
- How I’m launching my new lifestyle brand Nion [3:55]
- The importance reflecting and being grateful [4:35]
- Why you have to set goals for yourself [5:05]
- How to be the jedi of your own mind [6:15]
- The power of positive thinking [7:35]
- Why you should learn everything you possibly can [8:25]
- The value of having a mentor [9:05]
- How to apply to become an intern on my team [10:15]
- Why you have to be able to execute [10:50]