Twelve Things I Learned This Year
Dive into who you are as a person and let that drive your art.
I can’t believe the year is over. It was a big year for me, a lot happened. Today, as a way to reflect on all that I’ve accomplished and to be grateful for the things I’ve been able to do, I want to talk about twelve things I learned this year.
I also want to say that this podcast wouldn’t be what it is without you. Thank you for listening, for sharing, for reviewing. I am grateful for you, for your writing in, for your comments. It makes me realize that I have made an impact, and that means everything.
My goal was to share my experiences, my conversations with the people I come into contact with, and the knowledge they have, so that I could help make your lives bigger, better, and more creative. Thank you for letting me do that.
Working at becoming a better human is making life richer and more epic.
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- Why you should be open to synchronicity [2:45]
- You attract what you put out into the world [3:40]
- The importance of delegation [5:05]
- The more you give, the more you receive [6:15]
- Growth is about consistency [7:40]
- Your signature is what takes you places [8:30]
- Why it’s so important to be yourself [9:05]
- Create from who you are [9:45]
- Why you have to push yourself out of your comfort zone [10:30]
- Develop a better version of yourself every day [11:15]
- The importance of operating from the heart [11:55]
- Gratefulness is the key to happiness [12:55]